Money Matters 18+
This course has been developed for young clients aged 18+ who are interested in receiving education to help with managing their personal finances. At 18 we all become a Credit Score, on entering into adult-hood, we educate them on how to navigate the world of managing money effectively to stay out of debt. This programme covers a broad range of subject and is customised to meet the client’s individual needs.
- Understanding money management - the underlying causes of why and how spending habits are formed
- Learn about – Financial Products, Credit Reporting and Credit Scoring
- Financial Terminology - made simple
- Developing skills to improve financial inclusion
- How to reach that financial goal - Car, House, Banking services
- Credit overview – who are the three credit reference agencies, what are their roles, how do they apply their scoring system, how is this data used from these agencies
- Good Debt - what is it?
- Create a comprehensive effective budget plan to reach financial targets
We are here to help. get in touch and we'll help you to select the best course.
[ninja_forms_modal_form id=5 image_link="http://www.domeg.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2015/10/enquire-button.png"]