Money Matters Sports
This programme has been developed for both aspiring and established sports professionals. The journey to becoming a professional athlete is a dream for many, but without financial capability and the skills to manage money effectively, all of your earnings can easily diminish in what can be a relatively short career. We deliver our Money Matters Sports programme on Financial Capability, with a clear understanding of what is a complex industry, supporting education within EPPP. Enabling a financially sustainable future.
- My Football Journey - Preparing for the ups and downs
- UK Financial Services - Overview
- Foreign Nationals - Finance in the UK
- Products/services - What are they? How can I get them? How to choose? How effective are they?
- Earnings - Money & wealth preservation
- Insurances - Specialist Insurers
- My Union - Who are they? What are they? What can they do for me?
- Companies - Entrepreneur
- Football Agents - Independant guidance
- Credit & Debt - Good Debt vs Bad Debt
- Perception and expectations - Work, family and the general public
- Confidence and self-esteem - Exploring barriers, empowering responsibility and confidence
- Retirement - Planning, living, enjoying