Primary/Junior Schools Year 3 – Year 6
This course has been developed to cover the financial capability syllabus and develop the themes of financial understanding, competence and responsibility. Designed for students in Years 3 to 6, when financial habits are formed. Delivering a fun, interactive course teaching the value and understanding of Money. Linking to home, hobbies, spending, banking and work.
- How we spend our money
- Understand different formats of money, what is best to use
- Learn positive spending habits and why savings are good
- Needs Vs wants
- Where money can be saved and budgeting skills
- Building confidence and decision making
- How to keep safe online and security when using money and transactions
We are here to help. get in touch and we'll help you to select the best course.
[ninja_forms_modal_form id=5 image_link="http://www.domeg.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2015/10/enquire-button.png"]