Secondary Schools Year 7-13
These course programmes have been designed to cover financial capability specifically for each year group which has a learner journey progression route (Financial Capability Passport). Developing and empowering them with the skills and knowledge to healthy self-money management.
- Developing and changing money habits to achieve financial inclusion
- Understanding financial products and services and how best to apply them - What is an APR?
- Clear understanding on the meaning of credit and learn the importance of maintaining a good credit score
- Self -development - confidence, values habits & self-belief
- What is Credit? Good vs bad credit. Who are the credit reference agencies and the roles they play
- Financial preparation for sixth form, college, apprenticeship, traineeship and work placement